How to Apply
- Award Amount: $32,000 ($8,000 per year)
- Eligibility: Scholarships are awarded each year to young men and women entering the freshman class at The University of Mississippi, unless otherwise designated by specific scholarships. Academic and leadership record is considered. Some scholarships may be need-based.
- How to Apply: Apply for admission to The University of Mississippi. Complete Entering Freshman Scholarship Application. In some cases, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is also required. You may complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Deadline: Submit an application form by February 1. FAFSA priority date is February 15.
- For More Information: Office of Financial Aid, 800-891-4596
- E-mail: email@example.com